Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So, Are You Down?



For nearly a month, God’s been bugging me about starting a blog that'll encourage young believers and others to continue a path that He’s set forth for them. His main desire is that you may have a fearless life and have it more abundantly.

While some people don’t believe higher education can give them that (and that may work for them), I believe God wants it for you too, or you wouldn’t be reading this right now.

For that reason, and because I recently accepted that I have a knack for coaching people toward their educational goals, I am committed in helping you prepare and enroll in college within a year.

With God ordering your steps and me providing the necessary mental and spiritual encouragement through regular blogs and redirecting you to related links, this support system relies mostly on your consistency, willingness to replace doubt & fear with faith and focus on this attainable goal today.

So, are you down?

No comments:

Post a Comment